Friday, August 31, 2007

By popular request - a post

After reading through a few of the surveys that are floating, especially question #4 of said survey. This sums it well: "Even if you don't really have anything to say...don't keep us hang'in!

While I was waiting for Amy to get back from Indianapolis last night, I decided to dust of my guitar. It was been a very long time--to but it perspective, after I opened the case, I literally had to dust of my guitar. Expecting to play it worse than I played the trombone in 5th grade, I tentatively fingered the frets to find the cords I use to know. I was no virtuoso before--not even good--but I played fairly well. I was able to get through a few phrases of the song in my head (of course I had to look up the cords on the Web).

As I said before, picking up the cello again has been in my head for a few weeks...maybe this will suffice for a bit. Although, I will have to remember how to restring it--my old strings have rusted a bit...and my high E string has a slightly buzz to it. I add it all up to character.

Cheers

No comments: