Thursday, August 30, 2007

OK, I'll play too

1. How many blogs are listed under your favorites list that you check EVERY day? 2 of 2...and I will usually lurk through the linked web of connections.

2. How many times a day do you "go to the bathroom" and end up checking blogs? At least 4 times a day.

3. Do your kids recognize the other kids from the blogs that follow? No kids...but there are many familiar faces to both of us.

4. Do you keep track of how often people update their blogs and get upset when they don't keep to the schedule?? Nope...if there are no new posts since my last visit, I read the old stuff again.

5. Favorite time of day to check blogs? Anytime.

6. Who's blog is your favorite? I like them all equally...in their own special way :)

7. How many of the blogs that you follow are people that you have never met in person? None, but I hope that soon changes

8. How long have you been married? 44 days from today will mark six wonderful years

9. Fav. food? it may be easier to list what I don't like...the tops would be wood grilled strip steak, and Amy's potato salad and broccoli cassarole....oh, and, white half-runner green beans, fresh tomatoes, and corn bread.

10. Fav. TV show? Dirty Jobs...Mike Rowe makes me giggle....maybe a little Ninja Warrior thrown in for good measure.

11. Anything that you forbid your kids to watch on TV? I am sure there will be something...

12. How long was your adoption journey from beginning to end? Started in March and are still waiting...

14. What did you imagine your family to be like as a little girl? Well, as little boy and after....nothing even remotely close to what I have now.

15. Favorite Momma down time activity? Daddy down time will be reading or surveying the inside of my eye lids

16. Do you have more online friends than "in person" friends? I think the in-person friends have the edge.

17. Tell us the cartoon character that you most look like: Stimpy

18. What toothpaste do you use? Colgate

19. Stupidest adoption comment/question that you've received? Too much for here....it kills me

20. Fav. non-adoption website? Geez...there are so many...Amazon.com....Lexington Public Library...poems.com....poetryfoundation.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8. How long have you been married? 44 days from today will mark six wonderful years
GAY!!!

9. Fav. food? it may be easier to list what I don't like...the tops would be wood grilled strip steak, and Amy's potato salad and broccoli cassarole....oh, and, white half-runner green beans, fresh tomatoes, and corn bread.
SUPER GAY!!!